Fitlosophy, Inc. and the AHA encourage bloggers around the globe to raise awareness about the number one killer of women — heart disease.
As a blogger here’s what you can do:
- invite readers to join the Go Red For Women movement online at Goredforwomen.org. Please use this link so Fitlosophy and the AHA can track their success: .
- Download the Blog Your Heart out badge at the Fitlosophy web site and put it in your sidebar to draw even more attention to the Go Red For Women movement. Once the badge is on your site, make sure you link the badge to: .
- Educate your audience on ways they can recognize the symptoms of heart disease and heart attacks. Provide facts about what they can do each day in their own lives to prevent heart disease.
- Blog about how your life or someone you know has been impacted by heart disease.
Then, on February 25th email BYHO@getfitbook.com the following:
- the link to your Blog Your Heart Out Day blog post
- the number of hits on your blog on February 22 or the number of average readers per day
What’s In It For You?
All Blog Your Heart Out Day participants will be entered into a drawing and four bloggers will win a fitbook and a lil’ red food scale to give away on your own blog. Be sure and mention that the give away is part of the Blog Your Heart Out Movement.
What are you waiting for? Get out there and blog your hearts out!
And as always, Be Social and Share! Share! Share!