Last week I posted the Hungarian Cucumber Salad recipe. Yesterday I made a cucumber radish salad my family liked even better so I wanted to share in case anyone has cucs coming out of their ears like we do.
Cucumber Radish Salad
- 3 large garden cucumbers, peeled
- 6 large radishes, cubed
- 1/4 cup sweet white onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Red wine vinegar
- Fresh Parsley
- Crushed Pepper
- Peel the cucumbers and cut them into cubes.
- Put them in a large bowl and sprinkle with a teaspoon of salt. Stir to evenly coat.
- Let the cucumbers sit for 10 minutes, then drain in a colander.
- While the cucumbers drain, chop the radishes and onions.
- Mix the olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- Put the cucumbers, radishes and onions back in the large bowl.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over them and stir.
- Top with coarsely ground black pepper and fresh chopped parsley.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Do you have a favorite cucumber recipe?
Be Social! Share!