Healthy Scalloped Potatoes from Food.com
The great news is, even without the help from Betty Crocker, the prep time for the potatoes is only 15 minutes.
- 4 cups thinly sliced raw potatoes
- 1 onions, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (optional)
- 3 tablespoons whole grain wheat flour
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons low-cholesterol margarine
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk ( or unsweetened soy milk and vegan margarine)
- Layer potatoes and onions in casserole, sprinkling flour and fresh parsley between each layer.
- Heat milk and margarine and season with salt and pepper. Pour sauce over all layers.
- Bake 1 hour covered at 350°F Remove cover and bake additional 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1 (185 g); Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving; % Daily Value; Calories 122.4; Calories from Fat 2; Total Fat 0.3g; Saturated Fat 0.1g; Cholesterol 1.2mg; Sugars 1.5 g; Sodium 624.4mg; Total Carbohydrate 25.4g; Dietary Fiber 2.9g; Sugars 1.5 g; Protein 5.1g